Each year, Beck’s selects six artists, from different disciplines, to design original creative work to live on Beck’s beer labels. Dedicated to supporting up-and-coming artistic talent, Beck’s will display these designs on 13.2 million labels, amounting to 5.16 million square feet of canvas — more than eight times the square footage of the Museum of Modern Art in New York — for a summer-long art exhibit.
We are proud that Kid Cudi worked with Beck’s beer to design a label for our 2013 series. He is a Grammy Award winning, gold album selling hip hop artist and actor. The hit single “Day ‘n’ Night” laid the ground work for his major album debut. He is a leader of the urban alternative movement and an artist that is ready for revolution.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)