Now on its fourth consecutive Labor Day, the annual Day Off extravaganza brought to you by A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs’ trailblazing label Fool’s Gold makes history with its biggest lineup to date. Day Off unites the upper echelons of hip hop and electronic music in true New York style, including a rare appearance by hit makers Duck Sauce, Fool’s Gold rap superstar Danny Brown, cult heroes A$AP Ferg and Migos and the critically acclaimed Run The Jewels (El-P and Killer Mike), alongside mysterious electro supergroup Unibros, label mainstays World’s Fair, GrandeMarshall, Party Supplies and Nick Catchdubs, streetwear dons #BEEN #TRILL, and more.
Having outgrown its previous Soho venue, the FREE bona fide festival is now planting its flag in the label’s own backyard at Williamsburg Park. If you’ve attended DAY OFF in previous years and turned up with the likes of Juicy J, French Montana, DJ Mehdi, Flatbush Zombies, Yelawolf and Chromeo, you’ll know this is the best way to end your summer (and the only way to enjoy a Monday).
The party doesn’t end there: the official NIGHT OFF afterparty will be just down the street at Brooklyn Bowl, starting at 11pm. Stay tuned for more announcements as Fool’s Gold expands the DAY OFF franchise to 3 more cities this fall!
Fool’s Gold presents DAY OFF
RUN THE JEWELS
UNIBROS (SPECIAL DJ SET)
50 KENT AVE, BROOKLYN
2pm-10pm! 18+! Free w/ RSVP!
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)