Since we’ve been updating the sites relentlessly each day over the last year, it feels like it has been longer, but this week we celebrate one year online for our dance music sister site, WeAllHitPlay.Com. We’ve covered the dance music scene extensively over the last year, from the U.S. epicenter of the movement, Las Vegas, NV. We began covering several different forms of house music – progressive, electro, tech, disco, dubstep, and the pop stepchild of all of them, EDM. As the music progressed, we ventured into covering newly formed bass driven genres like Trap and Twerk. In the last year, we’ve made 2300 posts, and among them have reviewed over 30 dance music full-length albums, and have done exclusive interviews with A-Trak, Cazzette, and TJR, each of which have racked up thousands of YouTube views. We’ve done this with a skeleton crew of about 3 people. So while we aren’t the biggest dance music site in the world quite yet, we’re off to a good start. It’s time to grow this thing, so if you’d like to contribute, drop me an email to mistapizzo (@) gmail.com, as we are always looking for freelance writers.
Thanks for your support, party people.
- DJ Pizzo
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)