Ransom stopped by Sway In The Morning and addressed many topics that fans may have been wondering about.
The New Jersey rapper explained his direction when working on his album, The Proposal. Boston native Statik Selektah reached out to Ransom via Twitter after hearing a track and brought him in to Shade 45. From there the two artist worked vigorously and completed multiple tracks in a total of four days.
Ransom also talked about losing his father around age 5, but instead of taking it as a tragedy, Ransom used the death as ammo to work harder, only making him more determined to reach his goal.
Ransom leaves the citizens with a treat by free-styling live on the show.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)