Bay Area legend, E-40 stopped by to promote his new adult beverage ‘Earl Stevens Moscato.’ Everyone participated in an in-studio tasting of the wine. E-40 also boasts about upping the alcohol percentage in his wine, while maintaining the taste.
The rapper went on to detail his first interaction with Heather B. Additionally, he spoke about how he came up with his hit record “Captain Save A H**.” Sway also explained how many rappers have been influenced by the visuals and music of E-40. Additionally, E-40 spoke about his three different albums, The Block Brochure 4, 5, 6 in stores tomorrow, December 10th.
Watch the interview below and be sure to listen to E-40′s new album The Block Brochure 4, 5, 6 in stores tomorrow, while sipping some of his ‘Earl Stevens Moscato’ wine in stores now.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)