18 December, 2013@6:05 am
Serato has teamed with Public Enemy to produce a limited edition Serato Control Vinyl paired with P.E.’s classic single, “Shut ‘Em Down”. The official description is as follows:
A 2×12” Serato Picture Disc Pressing that features the legendary track ‘Shut Em Down’ by Public Enemy and its Instrumental version on the A sides, plus the Serato Control Tone (CV02.5) on the B sides. Each side of the record feature iconic Public Enemy logo artwork.
Vinyl is a strange old girl. The manufacturing process – one part sweat, one part maths and one part magic, is not an exact science. While every record pressed is a high quality product and will perform flawlessly, there can be some variation in the color throughout a run. Every record is unique.
Head on over to Serato.Com to purchase.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)