In late 2012 Lex began working with DOOM to create a unique collaboration for Clarks Originals.
Born from DOOM’s love of the iconic wallabee, the S/S ’14 DOOM shoe has been crafted by the super villain with some of the finest materials available, and in 2014 DOOM will be one of two Clarks Originals Pioneers.
Butter soft grained brown leather from UK based tannery Steads has been used for the upper and folded over at the heel to reveal the suede inside. The stitching on the toe of the wallabee is made from a special light reflective 3M material that glows when light is shone onto it – this same detail is also repeated throughout the brown striped laces.
The lining of the shoe is a custom repeat mask pattern material in cream and grey with each mask containing the red ruby. The insole is embossed with a genuine DOOM signature.To finish, the back of the heel is embossed with the iconic DOOM mask and the classic wallabee tab is remixed with a DOOM throw on the reverse.
The box was designed by Lex and DOOM and features a mask emboss across the top, DOOM’s official throw on the sides and a custom Haiku by DOOM.
The wallabees will be available to pre-order from the Lex shop in mid January and released worldwide on the 14th February 2014.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)