“BLUE” is off of the SICK TO D(EAT)H mixtape, available now. Sage Francis’ upcoming album “Copper Gone” drops on June 3, 2014 via Strange Famous Records. “BLUE” was written and performed by Sage Francis. Music produced by Reanimator. Scratches by Buddy Peace. Video directed & edited by Jay Brown.
“Among many things, this song and video touch upon the subject of PTSD. There are many organizations and resources that are available to vets who are struggling with civilian life, but not everyone feels comfortable reaching out for help. Some people might not even know that they need help until it’s too late. Just so that the information is out there, for anyone who may need it, the Veterans Crisis Line can be reached at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or via text to 838255.”
Check Sage’s interview with Huffington Post in the second clip.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)