Brought to you by the FRANK151 fam, The FRANK Show is a weekly update and behind the scenes look into their daily office grind, current projects, and upcoming chapters. Expect to see new episodes every Monday, chronicling the week in FRANK, along with updates on their colorful cast of friends and events they are hosting.
This week, they have Mr. Bam Bam Baklava aka Action Bronson engaging in a dab/oil tasting menu, and a poignant, socio-economic exploration of New York Fashion Week courtesy of the ATL Twins, Virgil Abloh, and Mister Mort. Other segments include Knicks talk with The Funky Uncle Ricky Powell, and an interview with a special contributor from Chapter 55: Chicago, including a quick Chief Keef cameo, coming very soon.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)