A-Trak and Cam’ron are back! Summer anthem “Dipsh*ts” features uncut Cam’ron slick talk over triumphant instrumental blasts from A-Trak, Oliver and Just Blaze, a Dipset-repping Juelz Santana on the hook, and “Champagne Dame” (aka Federal Reserve executive producer Damon Dash) providing a legendary, song closing rant, complete with “Foooooooool’s Gold” shout!
This Federal Reserve cut gets the epic video it deserves thanks to director Ricky Saiz, who follows up his work for Beyonce and Supreme with another iconic clip, capturing the rugged glory and inimitable fashion sense of Harlem and the Diplomats with true uptown-meets-downtown flair. From kids in airbrushed A-Trak tees to Cam’s floor-length mink, it’s the most style you’ll see in a video all year.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)