Directed By Jeff Reyes.
From Jarren Benton’s Slow Motion EP Vol. 1, released January 27, 2015.
NBC: “In honor of the Tonight Show’s week in Los Angeles, Jimmy and the Roots parody “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” opening title sequence.”
Munchies: “In this episode of Fuck, That’s Delicious we head to the land of juice bars and drive-by’s: California. While in the Golden State, we check in with The Alchemist during a recording session, catch a culinary performance at the Odd Future Carnival, and get some Hollywood power lunch tips from Simon Rex at Ink. [cont.]
Directed by Inez and Vinoodh. Bonus, Cuepoint’s DJ Louie XIV hilariously weighs in on “The FourFive Stages Of ‘FourFiveSeconds’.” The FourFive Stages of “FourFive Seconds”
From Chris Brown and Tyga’s Fan of a Fan 2 dropping February 24th.
From Chinx Cocaine Riot 5 mixtape. Get More: Chinx, Dope House feat. Jadakiss, Music, More Music Videos
Mass Appeal: “For this episode of Rhythm Roulette, we linked up with Danny Brown’s DJ, Skywlkr. We went to Peoples Records in downtown Detroit, where he made his three record selections blindfolded. He ended up with Earl Bostic’s The Best of Bostic, Miki Howard’s self-titled album from 1989, and an electro record from an artist [cont.]
D’Angelo performs two tracks from Black Messiah up at SNL.
From Mac & Cheese 4: The Appetizer. Produced by Harry Fraud.
Various members of Run DMC, Public Enemy, EPMD, and 3rd Base team up for this posse cut. Produced by BIG K.O. Video directed by Rob Martin.
Dreams Worth More Than Money coming soon. A$Ap Ferg sonned his friends on this one.
From the March 31st release, Crown.
Kanye and North West star in the video for his new single “Only One.” In the following clips, check Kanye on Ellen. The Ellen rap in the bottom clip is really, really hard to watch.
From T.I.’s 2014 LP, Paperwork.
Directed by Pritt Kalsi. From 2104′s The Diam Piece.
RSE: “By 1995, Slug and D Spawn had been rocking together for a few years. However, ’95 was seeing rapid growth in the popularity of an infamous collective known as Headshots, of which Atmosphere had become a part. The Headshots crew planned to release a compilation titled “Eighteen Shots On A Bus In The Middle [cont.]
As revealed at Sundance, Raekwon will be releasing a documentary film on his classic LP, Only Built For Cuban Linx. This preview trailer shows interview footage from Raekwon, Nas, Quincy Jones, Ghostface Killah, U-God, Method Man, and more.
Derek and the Son Of Pun spit some bars up at DJ Eclipse’s show on Sirius/XM Hip-Hop Nation.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)