OkayPlayer: “The Roots Of…Erykah Badu discovers her African Ancestry for Okayafrica TV.”
Joey’s collab with Kiesza from B4Da$$ gets an official lyric video.
Kanye West rushed the stage at The Grammys, because Beyonce didn’t win. He explains himself in the after-show interview on E!.
In theaters August 14th. Universal Pictures synopsis is as follows: “In the mid-1980s, the streets of Compton, California, were some of the most dangerous in the country. When five young men translated their experiences growing up into brutally honest music that rebelled against abusive authority, they gave an explosive voice to a silenced generation. Following [cont.]
This doesn’t end how you might think… Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames. Kanye West — Discovers the Next Big Rapper … On the Street! – Watch More Celebrity Videos or Subscribe
Directed by V-Twinz Productions and shot by Hardbody TV. Produced by Brolic Beats.
Shady XV available now.
Pilot Talk III coming soon. Production By Ski Beatz, Cool & Dre, Purp Dog, Joey Fatts and more.
One more from Freeway & The Jacka’s (RIP) 2014 release, Highway Robbery.
From Vince Staples’ Hell Can Wait LP, available now.
This is so Worldstar, but duke should have known better and caught a bad one.
Directed by Wordsmith & Dan the Man. From the upcoming album Apt. 507, due March 17th, 2015.
RSE: “In 1995, some of the most talented artists in the Twin Cities Hip Hop scene merged to form the Headshots Crew; The Abstract Pack, Phull Surkle, Black Hohl, Urban Atmosphere, and Beyond. Here’s a look into how the crew came to be. When we return for the next episode, we’ll explore the history of [cont.]
Mass Appeal: “Mike and El-P head to Graffiti’s SWAG Shop in Atlanta, Georgia and talk to four kids about real shit: girls vs. boys’ intelligence, Iggy Azalea, non-violent drug offenses, and more. Don’t sleep on the wisdom of the youth.”
Queens gets the money on this posse cut from 1/3 of The Beatnuts and others.
From the T.R.U. Jack City mixtape, available now.
From Niko’s #BrutusLP to be released February 3rd, 2015 on Talib Kweli’s Javotti Media imprint. Directed by Chris Smith
Hail Mary Mallon is Aesop Rock and Rob Sonic. All cuts by DJ Big Wiz. “4AM” is from Hail Mary Mallon’s new album, Bestiary, out now on Rhymesayers Entertainment.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)