From Fan of a Fan 2, coming February 24th.
New music from Mr. Wonderful, coming this March 24th.
Juicy J delivers his new Blue Dream & Lean 2 mixtape, with guest shots from Wiz Khalifa, Jahlil Beats, Mike WiLL Made It, Rae Sremmurd, K Camp, Future, Sonny Digital, KeY Wane, and others. Bonus, “Denna Bitch” video down below.
An official mix of new and old tracks from Pharoahe M-m-m-monch. 1. Glorious – Sa Ra feat Pharoahe Monch 02:12 2. Calls (remix) – Robert Glasper feat Jill Scott and Pharoahe Monch 04:09 3. So Good – Pharoahe Monch 03:08 4. The Cycle – Eric Roberson feat Pharoahe Monch 04:52 5. Broken Heart – Pharoahe [cont.]
From Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary special that aired on Sunday.
Mr. “U Guessed It” drops his new EP/mixtape Fifteen, with help from Metro Boomin, Sledgren, Ducko McFli, TM88, and others.
Ms. Christina leads the opening performance of New York City classics for NBA All-Star weekend, accompanied by Nasir Jones, who performs “New York State Of Mind.” Great segue, gotta say, Xtina killed. Bonus, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj bumpin’ uglies in the second clip.
Produced by League Of Starz.
From the Furious 7 soundtrack. Is that like The Magnificent Seven? Oh, no, not at all. Get More: Kid Ink, Ride Out feat. YG, Wale, Tyga, and Rich Homie Quan, Music, More Music Videos
OVO’s own Makonnen pays homage to Whitney Houston with this cover of “I Will Always Love You.”
New music from Chicago’s Chance The Rapper and his band, The Social Experiment.
Visual accompaniment from OVO affiliate P Reign’s Dear America, available now.
Marvelous Mag, Planet Asia and Smoovth team to pay homage to the late great J Dilla.
20 year-old Brooklynite Joey Bada$$ has been hailed as the torch-bearer for the return of the “golden era” sound, despite being born at the end of the era in 1995. Nevertheless, one can only imagine that songs from Black Moon, Mos Def, and Jeru The Damaja were playing in his neighborhood growing up, as he [cont.]
Being young can have both its advantages and disadvantages. On the one side, it gives the opportunity to live free, not to have a care in the world. On the other side, it can be daunting and confusing, not clearly defining oneself or their ambitions. Both seem to be the case for Swae Lee and [cont.]
Timbaland shows off new music with Nas. Coming soon? Post by Timbaland.
Big Sean borrows Drake’s “Used To” instrumental from If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
Original version appears on 2014′s Testimony LP.
More new music for the NBA Allstar Weekend for free download. Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com
The Wiz / Iggy comes from the stupidly titled Furious 7 soundtrack. “Decisions” is a new loosie of unknown origin, produced by TM88.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)