New music from Audio Push’s on Interscope Records. Directed by Peter Baltimore.
Produced by Esteyban and Tec Beatz. Blacc Hystori Project II coming soon.
Salva produces a trap-infused remix of Mike Will Made-It and The-Weekend’s “Drinks On Us.”
iHip-Hop Distribution tells us: “As Vast Aire and Vordul Mega, collectively known as Cannibal Ox, prepare for the release of their highly-anticipated sophomore album Blade of the Ronin, Pigeons & Planes has premiered the album’s second single, “Harlem Knights.” The track is scored by BILL COSMIQ’s melodic production, as Vordul opens the song with a [cont.]
Produced by Roger Goodman & Julian Suleiman, from Boldy’s upcoming Trapper’s Alley 2 mixtape release, which also features Kevin Gates, Snootie Wild, Prodigy, JMSN, AZ, Black Milk, TM88, and GoGrizzly. Watch out for his Mass Appeal Records full-length coming later this year.
Mark Ronson told me he was working with Action Bronson last year, but who knew it would be a remix to “Uptown Funk?” Meanwhile, Ronson performs with Mystikal and The Roots on The Tonight Show in the second clip.
Cris covers Fat Trel’s “Walking Through My Hood.” Ludaversal coming soon.
Pilot Talk 3 coming soon. Shot by Joey Fatts.
New music from MMG’s NBA Allstar Weekend 2015 mixtape, hitting this weekend.
Demrick writes: “”Skyscraper” featuring Logic and King Chip was produced by Cali Cleve and is the latest single from Demrick’s new solo album “Losing Focus”, which drops February 24 on Battle Axe Records.”
New music from Nature, post Firm-biz.
We’re guessing Tyga’s verse was recorded before the Ca$h Money / Young Money / Rich Gang fallout. From the Furious 7 (there’s seven?!!) soundtrack.
Politically charged new music from David Banner, who weighs in on racism in America. Get More: David Banner, Evil Knievel, Music, More Music Videos
New music from J-Live’s forthcoming LP, His Own Self, due March 17th. Peep the tracklist below: 1. Peace, Be Still 2. Mic Singletary 3. Pay It Forward 4. Old Shit 5. I Just Don’t 6. Get It Together 7. I Am a Man (American Justice) 8. Red and The Kid 9. Be Still, Peace 10. [cont.]
New music from the Girlhouse soundtrack. Produced by The Arcitype, this is the first supergroup track from Slaine (La Coka Nostra) and Madchild (Swollen Members).
Boaz borrows his Dreamville boss’ “Apparently” instrumental from J. Cole’s 2014 Forest Hills Drive LP.
Produced by Ben Pramuk and SamGreenS. Look out for GM’s Fool’s Gold debut, Mugga Man, coming soon.
Fetty Wap’s runaway hit single with French Montana gets new, unofficial versions from Fabolous and Lil Kim.
Directed by Nathan R. Smith, produced by J Dilla & The Roots. From the album B4Da$$, available now.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)