AraabMuzik takes on Carnages’ “WDYW” with A$AP Ferg, Rich The Kid and Lil Uzi.
Dreams Worth More Than Money coming soon. A$Ap Ferg sonned his friends on this one.
From Earlly Mac’s new God Knows project, available now. Produced by KeY Wane.
Produced by Charlie Heat and DJ Carnage.
Insomuch as Skrillex is a DJ, he is a collaborator. Having worked with A$AP Ferg and his rap collective A$AP Mob before, it was a no brainer to bring them together again on the Bonnaroo stage for a performance of A$AP Rocky’s “Wild For The Night.” Witness the special bond between two musicians who not [cont.]
Mass Appeal Compilation, Vol. 1 coming 2015. Directed by RUFFMERCY.
Ferg delivers a new mixtape for Thanksgiving, with help from YG, Big Sean, A$AP Nast, SZA, Big K.R.I.T., Clams Casino, Very Rare, Crystal Caines and Mike WiLL. Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com
This Ferg featured rock single we loved from Liam Bailey’s Definitely Now gets a video.
More new music from the Black Friday release of the Fergs Forever mixtape.
The fourth quarter blitz continues, as A$AP Ferg has teamed with DJ Drama to bring the Ferg Forever mixtape, which is due before the end of the year. Here are two cuts from the set.
From the fine folks at Biz 3: “A$AP Ferg, one of the prominent members of the notorious NYC collective A$AP Mob, has just announced a new mixtape, Ferg Forever, shared the art and previewed the first track “This Side” produced by The Fam, featuring YG – link to listen below. After his monstrous, critically acclaimed [cont.]
New music from Juicy’s upcoming LP, Pure THC: The Hustle Continues.
Ferg blesses the remix from this impressive UK rock soloist, whose album, Definitely Now, is available, um, definitely, now.
SBTRKT writes: “heres another song from my upcoming album. i started this in London with an idea i recorded on an upright piano – took this to Los Angeles (set up at Fleas the Boat studio in Silver Lake) collaborating further with Stella (drums) & Emily (vocals) from Warpaint – took this back to london [cont.]
HAIM’s debut album, Days Are Gone, is available now.
Ferg takes he and Waka’s “Murder Something” to the EDM trap. Trap Lord in stores now.
As premiered by Funk Master Flex, Fergavicious spits over Bunji Garlin’s Trinidad anthem, “Truck On D Road”.
Fergivicious helps out pop/rock outfit HAIM on the official remix of “My Song 5″.
Look to no one other than Ferg for the definition of success. But how’d he get there? He takes to Brisk’s Rap PSA program to explain, and it’s pretty simple: surround yourself with successful people, and laugh a lot. Just. Laugh. And then go take a nap. Produced by Gabby Shaw. Illustrations by Nick Gazin
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)