Mass Appeal: “We’re proud to release the first track off our forthcoming all-star Mass Appeal Compilation Vol. I: “Old English” ft Young Thug, Freddie Gibbs and A$AP Ferg. Produced by Salva and Nick Hook, “Old English” is nothing short of a banger, with the three emcees showcasing their trademark flows over thundering drums and fluttering [cont.]
The Fergenstein checks in with Complex on the upcoming A$AP Mob full-length album, L.O.R.D., and talks about the “Hella Hoes” video shoot.
Ferg spits over Wu-Tang Clan’s “Tearz” instrumental. A$AP Mob’s L.O.R.D. LP is coming soon.
From These Things Happen’ available worldwide June 23.
A$AP Rocky, A$AP Ferg, A$AP Ant, A$AP Nast & A$AP Twelvyy freestyle over B.I.G.’s “Who Shot Ya” instrumental up at Flex.
Girl Talk and Freeway – who also spits a new verse – recruits A$AP Ferg on their remix for “Suicide.” Download their EP Broken Ankles available now.
Fergavicious spits over Future’s “Move That Dope”, which originally featured Pharrell and Pusha T.
New freestyle from Fergivicious over Bunji Garlin’s “Carnival Tabanca”.
From the upcoming album Sean C & LV Loud Dreams Vol. 1 presented by Play Cloths due out March 25th, 2014. The release features production by Sean C & LV with original tracks by Pusha T, Bun B, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Prodigy, Styles P, Devin The Dude, Asher Roth, A$AP Ferg, A$AP 12vy, Smoke [cont.]
All new music from A$ton Matthews, featuring collaborations with Alchemist, Evidence, Action Bronson, Ab-Soul, A$AP Ferg, 100s, Joey Fatts, DJ Khalil, Flatbush Zombies, and more. A$ton Matthews – “Aston 3:16″ (Mixtape)
One more video from the 2013 LP, Trap Lord.
As if there were not enough remixes of Que’s “O.G. Bobby Johnson”, Ferg delivers a second freestyle over the track, hence the title.
Que milks “OG Bobby Johnson” for another star-studded remix. Off Que’s forthcoming EP, Who Is Que? dropping in March.
Another from Onyx’s Wakedafucup, due March 11th. Produced by Snowgoons.
Hey, finally we move past “O.G. Bobby Johnson” and “Danny Glover” freestyles. Ferg hops atop Schoolboy Q’s “Man Of The Year”.
The Trap Lord jumps on the remix of “Fiesta”, from Chi-Town crew, Sicko Mobb. Not an R. Kelly cover, despite Windy City status.
New freestyle over Young Thug’s “Danny Glover” from the Trap Lord to hold people off till the new A$AP Mob album L.O.R.D., hits this March. Jimmy does the same in the second clip.
Ferg tries on Drake’s “Trophies” beat for size. A$AP Mob album everywhere March 4th.
Rawse delivers a better-late-than-never remix to A$AP Ferg’s infectious club knocker from earlier this year.
In this Interview with Montreality, A$AP Ferg speaks about: – His ultimate fetish (0:19) – The type of student he was at school (0:54) – Jobs he had as a teenager growing up (1:27) – His 1st big paycheck (1:53) – Whether or not he enjoys reading (2:15) – What he would call his book, [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)