2012 welcomed a new niche in the live show category. From making beats for Dipset and a host of East Coast hip-hop rappers to the release of crossover hip-hop electro album Electronic Dream, araabMUZIK took the art of beat-making on MPC controllers to the stage by ingeniously mixing precision drums with a host of samples [cont.]
On the first day his debut album LONG.LIVE.A$AP hit retailers, A$AP Rocky went up to The Late Show with David Letterman for a special performance. With DJ Clark Kent, A-Trak, and araabMUZIK on the boards, Rocky performed the title track and ‘Wild For The Night’.
Araab explains that he always knew his career would evolve and expand, the challenge of being creative, working with different artists, memorable experiences, electro scene, working with Diplo & Skrillex and current and new projects.
Producer and MPC wizard, AarabMUZIK, is currently on tour with Sleigh Bells, so he decided to remix their track “Never Say Die”, from their Reign Of Terror LP. TOUR DATES: October 10/5 – Friday Capitol Theater Portchester NY 10/7- Sunday The National Richmond VA 10/9 – Tuesday Orange Peel Asheville NC 10/10 – Wednesday Workplay [cont.]
Son of Peter and “6 Foot 7 Foot” emcee delivers his latest, with araabMUZIK on the MPC.
Danny Brown and Araabmuzik head to the studio for their first official collaboration presented to you by Yours Truly and adidas Originals. Meeting on a Friday in May, the pair holed up in Burbank’s Encore Studios to write and record “Molly Ringwald” — from scratch. The song will be released next month by Yours Truly [cont.]
On July 17th, YG Hootie & A-Wax will release their debut collaborative LP, Interstate Trafficking. The Bay- and Los Angeles-based rappers announced the album a few weeks back with the Gucci Mane-featuring lead single, “Make Room,” and while the album will also include features from Waka Flocka Flame, Too $hort, and others, today, YG & [cont.]
Flud Watches presents the seventh “Beats Per Minute” Video featuring MPC Master araabMUZIK in celebration of their “BPM” Watch as part of their new Summer collection. The “Beats Per Minute” Video Series showcases some of hip hop’s most influential producers highlighting their craft, while discussing changes in the game, crate diggin’, equipment and their advise [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)