New music from the RAWTH team.
From Scoop D’s upcoming Loud Pack EP.
Asher wrote: “Revisiting memories from when I first started seemed to be the best way to wrap up 2014. Keep Growing. I am excited for 2015 and for the support that everyone has given me, and the love I have received up to this point in my career. I wish everyone the best during the [cont.]
Asher: “sɯooɹɥsnɯ ǝɥʇ ʇɐǝ oʇ pǝpıɔǝp ǝʍ uoısuǝɯıp ɥʇ5 ǝɥʇ buıɹǝʇuǝ ɹǝʇɟɐ ˙ʞɹɐp sɐʍ ʇɥbıu ǝɥʇ puɐ ʎʌɐǝɥ sɐʍ uıɐɹ ǝɥʇ.” Nottz on the beat.
New music from the Blended Babies, with help from Ash and Buddy.
Ash: “Pull It” is the third and final chapter in the ‘RetroHash’ journey. Following “Parties at the Disco” (escape) and “Last of the Flohicans” (ego death), “Pull It” represents the transformation.
“This video and song represent the death of ego. Removing ‘I’ from the situation and living a life built around courage and love.” Directed by Ken Koller. Song Produced by Blended Babies. From the Album RETRO HASH available worldwide now.
Directed by Kenny Koller. Produced by Blended Babies. From Asher Roth RetroHash.
Asher Roth fought long and hard to shed the frat boy image created by his debut single, “I Love College”. At the core of this artist is a backpack rap, lyrically driven hip-hop head, but you’d never know that from the way he was initially marketed. He did truly redeem himself on his 2012 Pabst [cont.]
Asher Roth’s RetroHash is in stores today, and you can stream the whole thing down below, via Soundcloud. Guests include Curren$y, Vic Mensa, Chuck Inglish and more.
From Retro Hash, which hits April 22nd.
Asher Paul gives us another preview of this month’s Retro Hash, hitting April 22nd. Rik Cordero in the director’s chair.
Produced by Blended Babies. From the album Retro Hash, due April 22nd.
Blended Babies remix ZZ Wards’ year-anthem, with a little help from Asher Roth and King Chip.
From the new album, Retro Hash, available 4/22/14. Directed by Matt Spicer.
Music from Asher’s upcoming Blended Babies produced sophomore LP, Retro Hash, hitting April 22nd.
Produced by The Blended Babies. Directed by aaronisnotcool.
New music from Ash’s just announced Retro Hash LP, due next year. Blended Babies on the track.
Ash previews his next LP with this short clip, with the video description reading Retro Hash Coming 2014. Is This Too Orange is dead. Update: We just realized that “Retro Hash” is an anagram for “Asher Roth”.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)