Asher Roth sits in with Ciph and Peter at Juan Epstein, and comments on Em’s recent dis on “Asshole”.
Blended Babies’ first official video for their new label Blended Babies Music Group. Directed by Ken Koller.
ZZ Ward hops on the remix to Blended Babies new cut with Asher and Chuck.
The Blended Babies are a producer duo made up by Rich Gains and JP Keller. The two met in Chicago in which they honed their craft before moving out to Los Angeles in 2012. The two are known for blending soulful bass and keyboard harmonies; creating songs instead of repetitive loops that often crowd the [cont.]
In this hilarious clip, Peter Rosenberg dishes on Eminem’s potshots at Asher Roth on the MMLP2, out tomorrow.
Asher Roth’s “Apples & Bananas” has arrived! Now kick back and nod your head to this sonic treat from the artist’s latest mixtape The Greenhouse Effect Vol. 2.
Asher Roth stops by to talk about Philly, eatables, his new album, and gets Snoopified live on the show. Paula Deen meets Black Jesus courtesy of Cartooniverce. All this and more on this week’s GGN.
Asher Roth recently made a visit over to the Skee Lodge to have a one-on-one with DJ Skee and discuss his new beginnings. After being out of the limelight for some time and dealing with the ups and downs of the industry, Asher opens up about having to reinvent himself and his perceived public image. [cont.]
Ash returns with the follow-up to his 2008 breakthrough mixtape, The Greenhouse Effect, hosted by DJ Drama and Don Cannon. Guest shots from King Mez, Remy Banks, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown and more.
Ash writes: Heard “Treat Me Like Fire” by Lion Babe and had to hop on this. The Greenhouse Effect Vol. 2 is coming.
Ash borrows Robin Thicke’s collab with Tip and Pharrell. From The Greenhouse Effect Vol. 2.
Ash borrows Missy’s club knocker for this track from The Greenhouse Effect Vol. 2, coming soon.
From the upcoming release, The Greenhouse Effect Vol. 2.
Produced by Blended Babies. Roth writes: So I’m headed to Europe for a couple weeks and in preparation I’ve realized that it’s ASH WEDNESDAY. What would Ash Wednesday be if I didn’t release a tune? I wanted to drop you a track I did with my fellow happiness enthusiast Curren$y. I don’t know if you’ll [cont.]
Asher spits over Pete Rock’s “Pete’s Jazz” instrumental using the Voicenote app.
Visuals for Asher Roth’s song “The Reading”. Prod. by Nottz. Directed by CHIMP.
Roth spits over Reflection Eternal’s “Fortified Live” single, their first ever track from Rawkus.
Longtime Roots affiliate and Money Makin’ Jam Boys member Truck North teams with Asher Roth and Black Thought for this cut from his upcoming Our American Cousin EP. Produced by The Wurxs.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)