White rappers! Bow down to your still-young father figure, Asher Roth! Asher, whose official sophomore album is on the way (he promises, and so does his label) met up with Eric and Jeff Rosenthal from ItsTheReal during CMJ Week in New York City, to chop it up about how he feels about Wikipedia’s blasphemous claims [cont.]
Official release of the song, as debuted on Sway In The Morning last month.
Asher visits Sway In The Morning to speak on the release of his next album, and why it’s taking so long to come out. He also peforms “The World Is Not Enough” and “Bastermating”.
Thurs, Nov 1: San Diego, CA – Porter’s Pub – Tickets * Fri, Nov 2: Orange County, CA – Yost Theater – Tickets * Sat, Nov 3: Los Angeles, CA – USC ^ Sun, Nov 4: Tempe, AZ – Club Red – Tickets * Mon, Nov 5: Albuquerque, NM – Launchpad * Weds, Nov 7: [cont.]
As debuted on Sway In The Morning, this morning. Rap is fake, too.
New joint released in celebration of yesterday’s #AshWednesday.
From the upcoming mixtape release, 2 Legit.
Produced by Hudson Mohawke.
See what he did there? Produced by David Appleton.
Nardwuar interviews Asher Roth outside Beat Street Records in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Ash teases his next LP, Is this Too Orange, with this David Appleton produced track.
Asher celebrates nature with this new track released via his Tumblr.
Party Girl” Feat. Meek Mill Available 4.20 And Eddie was singing about a transvestite prostitute at the time…who knew?
Every artist has some kind of stigma or preconceived notion about themselves that they forever try to live down. For Asher Roth, it was the inevitable Eminem comparisons, which he addressed head-on on his debut LP, Asleep In The Bread Isle on a track called “As I Em”. He’s done enough at this point to [cont.]
Asher Roth sits in with Bootleg Kev, speaking on his new mixtape Pabst & Jazz (HHS review coming soon), signing with Def Jam, his next LP Is This Too Orange, and much more.
Asher Roth’s video from his Pabst & Jazz mixtape, released earlier this week.
1. Pabst and Jazz (feat. Hassani Kwess; Kenny Keys) [Prod. Blended Babies] 2. Choices (feat. Action Bronson) [Prod. Blended Babies] 3. In The Kitchen [Prod. Chuck Inglish] 4. Useless (feat. Pac Div) [Prod. Blended Babies] 5. More Cowbell [Prod. Blended Babies] 6. Bastermating (feat. A$AP Twelvy, Chip Tha Ripper, YP) [Prod. Blended Babies and Chuck [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)