Directed by: Jonathan Andrade.
In a recent interview with Billboard, Shady Records boss Paul Rosenberg spoke on Eminem’s next LP, as well as future plans for the label. “We fully expect to be releasing a new Eminem album in 2013. He’s been working on it for some time,” Rosenberg told Billboard. “It’s safe to say that it will be [cont.]
From the upcoming R.O.A.M. 2 (The Greater Fool) mixtape. Produced by Elite.
From the makers of the Up Close documentary series and in association with Skee.TV, Boost Mobile Presents: Be Heard Sessions with Crooked I. In this episode, Crooked I provides an in-depth look on his life growing up around music and how he started by writing poetry really early as a kid. He also talks about [cont.]
Crooked I takes on Miguel’s “Adorn” instrumental for his latest freestyle.
Crooked and Horseshoe Gang were on Shade45 Soul Assassins radio this past Monday. Here’s the freestyle they did while they were there.
Dope posse cut from ChrisCo, with a bit of an old school feel to it. Watch out for Brevi, whom you might remember from her collabos with the Get Busy Committee, who appears here as well.
Slaughterhouse mascot, Chops The Pig, prank calls Crooked I about the Slaughterhouse logo.
“The Other Side” was the only track on Slaughterhouse’s new album, Welcome To Our House, that did not feature Crooked I…. UNTIL NOW.
Directed By Blind Republic.
Joell Ortiz and Crooked I spit some acapella bars while on tour in Paris.
Joe Budden of Slaughterhouse explains why the Welcome To Our House album and On The House mixtape don’t sound the same. Then he tells you what you can do about it.
On Saturday, September 8th, Slaughterhouse had a special at the newest venue in Brooklyn, The Well, alongside Pharoah Monch and Freeway. They were supposed to have this show in August, but it was postponed due to rain. This time around however, they didn’t let anything stop them. Here, Crooked I spits a 7 minute acapella [cont.]
In lieu of Violator head Chris Lighty’s recent passing, Slaughterhouse’s “Goodbye” gets remix, with an added guest spot from Fat Joe. #RIPBabyChris
From Welcome To Our House, in stores now.
When it was first revealed to the public that the supergroup Slaughterhouse would be taking their talents to the house that Shady built, there was reason to cheer. A collective comprised of some of Hip-Hop’s biggest underdogs, fans couldn’t wait to see what the group would do under a major label umbrella. Joe Budden, Royce [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)