Random ass TMZ interview that features Money B of Digital Underground speaking about Justin Bieber, and what would happen if he went to The Bay.
TMZ reports: A five-minute sex tape showing Tupac receiving oral sex while rapping and dancing has surfaced … and TMZ has seen it. The tape, shot in 1991, begins with a bunch of groupies in a living room during a house party. Tupac walks into the room with his pants down to his ankles, his [cont.]
Had to share this – DJ Chuckie and Humpty Hump, chillin’ tonight in San Diego. Big ups to Nevius for taking the shot. Dirty Dutch remix of the Humpty Dance incoming, or what?
Back when many of you were just a glimmer in your daddy’s eye, Public Enemy and Digital Underground were the hottest groups in hip-hop. But you were just a “littule beh-beh”! [(c) Royce Da 5'9]. Have no fear youngsters, today you can learn about some of the greatest hip-hop ever made, courtesy of Money B’s [cont.]
Here we go with a previously unreleased and unmixed track from Digital Underground. This track is from the group’s upcoming and final album, The Greenlight EP which is set for a May 18th release. Check it out below. Digital Underground – “Sittin’ On The Hits” (MP3)
The Black Street vocalist discusses his career, relation to K-Ci and Jojo, working with 2Pac on “Brenda’s Got A Baby” and “Keep Ya Head Up”. That is, if you don’t mind watching a live performance of “Baby Mama Drama” first.
HHS: Let’s start from the beginning – tell us how you hooked up with Macola Records for “Underwater Rhymes”? Shock: My manager at the time Atron Gregory quarterbacked that. I always stress to aspiring artists the importance of having a manager. It shows that at least one person other than yourself believes in you and is [cont.]
“So what are you guys? Old school, new school, R&B or hip-hop,” asked a fan at the beginning of Digital Underground’s “The Way We Swing”, some 15 years ago, and to no surprise, with Shock G (Digital Underground)’s latest release, Fear of A Mixed Planet , heads will probably still be asking that same [cont.]
Oakland, CA – Digital Underground frontman, Shock G, made a shocking revelation today in an interview with MTV news. Apparently, the rapper has been elusively masquerading as fellow D.U. rapper, Humpty Hump, for more than ten years. “Um, yeah….. I thought you knew,” Shock told MTV, “It’s just a cheap pair of Groucho glasses, a [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)