Sunday, January 12th marked the 13th annual No Pants Subway Ride. While the city has gotten accustomed to fellow New Yorkers riding the Subway in only their underpants, no one could have predicted an appearance from The Duck Down Man.
Kidz In The Hall, the hip-hop duo consisting of emcee Naledge & producer Double-O, took a creative approach to the recording process of their new album ‘Occasion.’ In March of this year, with support from Red Bull & Adidas, Kidz In The Hall laid down the foundation for the project with a core objective in [cont.]
Evidence appears on this joint from The Away Team’s Scars & Stripes, which hits November 11th on Duck Down Records.
During Random Axe’s performance at Royal Arena this past Friday in Switzerland, Sean Price stunned the fans with a new dance. Tweet your suggestion for the dance’s name to @DuckDownMusic and Sean will choose his favorite one. Winner will be credited for naming the dance on duckdown.com and will receive a signed Random Axe CD. [cont.]
Black Rob’s album ‘Game Tested & Street Approved’ out this July on Duck Down Music. “Nothin” produced by V Don.
Pharoahe Monch premieres his first visual from W.A.R. (We Are Rengades) out March 22nd. A 10-minute short film, Pharoahe Monch evokes raw emotions as he brings viewers on a journey of a police raid gone dramatically wrong. “Clap (One Day)” is directed by Terence Nance. Original score by Lion’s Share Music Group. Starring Gbenga Akinnagbe [cont.]
Music video from Black Rob’s upcoming album, Game Tested, Street Approved on Duck Down Records. Directed by Mazi O.
Music video directed by Reel Rood from Ruste Juxx’s album, Adamantine, out now.
Buckshot, co-founder of Duck Down Records, helps celebrate his record label’s amazing 15-year run with a digital guide to making it happen in the wild world of music called: The Common Knowledge of the Entertainment Industry this November 23. Who would know better than a boss? The digital release consists of this tracklisting: 1) What [cont.]
In celebration of their 15 year anniversary, DuckDown Records will officially start the summer with their “It’s OK To Wear White Again” Party, May 27th in NYC. The bash will be held at Le Poisson Rouge. Buckshot, Sean Price, The Kickdrums, Sabzi of Blue Scholars and Team Facelift are scheduled to perform. At current time, [cont.]
Duck Down Records has made a resurgence in the last few years led by flagship members Buckshot and Sean Price. In the midst of this, other B.C.C. compatriots have seemingly disappeared. Dru Ha, CEO of Duck Down recently addressed the status of Starang Wondah of O.G.C./ Fab Five fame. A portion of Dru’s statement appears [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)