Buckshot, co-founder of Duck Down Records, helps celebrate his record label’s amazing 15-year run with a digital guide to making it happen in the wild world of music called: The Common Knowledge of the Entertainment Industry this November 23. Who would know better than a boss?
The digital release consists of this tracklisting:
1) What Is Entertainment?
2) What is Street Team?
3) What is a Producer?
4) What is an Executive?
5) What is Radio?
6) What is a Retail Rep?
7) How Do I Make A Record?
8) What is a Road Manager?
9) How Do Record Label’s Function?
10) How Do I Become An Artist?
11) How Do I Get My Record To A DJ?
12) What is a CEO?
13) How Do I Get My Beats To MCs?
14) How Do I Sell At Digital Retail?
15) What Is A Marketing Campaign?
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)