The single is available now on iTunes and other digital retailers.
He said “N***as is my sons, I should claim them on my taxes…” Heh.
“Ceilings To The Sky” is the new “viral joint” for Fat Joe. Directed by MindMuscleCX.
Directed by Mike D’Angelo.
Joe delivers a new video from his upcoming Darkside 3 mixtape release.
Fat Joe pled guilty in an NJ court on Thursday, for failing to pay taxes on nearly $3 million in income, earned over a period of two years from royalties and performances in 2007 and 2008. The initial allegation covered 2007-2010, with $718,038 in taxes owed. When asked by the court if he understood the [cont.]
Did Fat Joe take a shot at 2 Chainz on this record? “I got four chains on, does that make me different?”, referencing 2 Chainz’s “I’m Different” single. This single comes from his upcoming Darkside 3 mixtape.
Here’s the full video recap of Khaled’s epic birthday party at Liv Miami, which featured appearances and performances from Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Diddy, Birdman, Busta Rhymes, French Montana, Ace Hood, N.O.R.E., Fat Joe and… Kirko Bangz?
We don’t usually post “club” photos on this site, but DJ Khaled’s birthday celebration at Liv Miami is definitely worth taking note of, as the house was full of rap royalty. This select batch of pics shows highlights from the night, with a guest list that read like a tracklist, with stars like Kanye West, [cont.]
Chil Ali recruits Fat Joe for this new track celebrating his return to the game.
Directed by Eif Rivera.
Fat Joe takes a piece of “Ante Up” and crunks it out for this new posse cut produced by Infared & Illa.
You know the Instagram office is getting crunk right now.
At tonight’s BET Hip-Hop Awards, 50 Cent, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliott, A Tribe Called Quest’s paid tribute to Chris Lighty, head of Violator Management, in this dedication to the late, legendary music industry figure. Each of these artists were managed by Violator at some point in their careers. Historically, Fat Joe and 50 [cont.]
Out now on ITunes, the official remix to Jose’s “Pride & Joy” actually features verses from it’s guests.
In lieu of Violator head Chris Lighty’s recent passing, Slaughterhouse’s “Goodbye” gets remix, with an added guest spot from Fat Joe. #RIPBabyChris
The year’s most inexplicable collabo record gets a video. Hype Williams directs, Kanye upstages.
The year’s most inexplicable collabo record – featuring Kanye West, Miguel, Jadakiss, Mos Def, DJ Khaled, Roscoe Dash and Busta Rhymes – with Fat Joe the only one rapping – gets a video. Here’s a behind the scenes look at the upcoming clip.
DJ Premier produces this cut from Gang Starr foundation member Big Shug’s next LP, I.M. 4-Eva, which drops July 24th on Brick Records.
That’s a pretty expensive call-and-response crew. Produced by Bink! Can we “John Blaze Pt. 2″ on the album though?
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)