Ebro: “Fergie is the best female emcee in the game.”
Fergie’s on the comeback trail with the support of DJ Mustard and YG. The beat tho.
Fergie’s Mustard produced hit gets a new remix with some added male bravado from YG.
Fergie back. Who can name that bassline?
From the soundtrack to The Great Gatsby. Mixer not hooked up to anything at 3:28 mark.
From The Great Gatsby soundtrack, members of A Tribe Called Quest, Black Eyed Peas, and the Party Rock Crew unite.
Guetta continues to pump out hits from his One Love LP, the latest being a remix of “Gettin’ Over You” with Fergie, LMFAO, and “Love Is Gone” crooner Chris Willis. We’re putting money on a Guetta produced Chris Willis album in the next 12 months.
The single that’s been drumming up heavy buzz since it’s debut at WMC this weekend finally sees the light of day, transforming from a sequel to “Love Is Gone”, to a full-fledged posse cut. Guetta taps Fergie to balance out Chris Willis’ vocals, interpolating her cat-scratch fever from “Boom Boom Pow”, while LMFAO provide hype. [cont.]
People ask us why we post LMFAO stuff on HipHopSite, as it crosses over into house and pop music territories. Reason is, we’ve been doing it since 1997. Red Foo is a pioneer of the indie hip-hop 12″ movement that was birthed the same time as HHS itself, when he teamed up with Evidence and [cont.]
Grammy Award winning DJ/Producer David Guetta will premiere his latest single “Gettin’ Over You” with Chris Willis featuring Fergie and LMFAO live this Friday during his set At Ultra at Winter Music Conference with a special live performance with Chris Willis and LMFAO. The new single is an updated production of the album track “Gettin’ [cont.]
Sure, Michael Jackson’s legacy has been sampled to death, carving out a number of hit records for various artists including Jay-Z (“Izzo”), Kanye West (“Good Life”), Nas (“It Ain’t Hard To Tell”), and tons more. What you may not be aware of however is how many times Michael has tapped these same artists to appear [cont.]
One sad fact of today’s music industry is that when it comes down to record sales, it’s 90% imaging, 10% talent. Just ask the Black Eyed Peas, who struggled to break into the mainstream with their first two solid releases, Behind The Front and Bridging The Gap. It wasn’t until the addition of Fergie (and [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)