24 March, 2010@2:31 pm
Grammy Award winning DJ/Producer David Guetta will premiere his latest single “Gettin’ Over You” with Chris Willis featuring Fergie and LMFAO live this Friday during his set At Ultra at Winter Music Conference with a special live performance with Chris Willis and LMFAO. The new single is an updated production of the album track “Gettin’ Over” featuring Chris Willis and has been revamped for the global dance floors and airwaves with addition vocals from Fergie and LMFAO. It will be released digitally on April 13th by its inclusion on the digital versions of Guetta’s Grammy nominated album ‘One Love.’ The new mix will impact Top 40 Radio late April. “Gettin’ Over You” is the follow up to Guetta’s global smash “Sexy Bitch” featuring Akon which hit #3 at Top 40 radio and has sold over 2.4 million digital downloads to date.
“I’m really excited about the new mix of ‘Gettin’ Over You,’ said Guetta. Fergie’s and Chris Willis’ powering vocals combined with LMFAO on the mic results in a dance floor explosion unlike anything else being heard right now.”
David and wife Cathy Guetta will throw their infamous F*** ME I’M FAMOUS party on Saturday, March 27th at Mansion in Miami. The F*** ME I’M FAMOUS parties which are thrown weekly over the summer in Ibiza have become one of the most known and successful dance parties around the world. Guetta is also confirmed to appear at this year’s Coachella on April 17th and has added club dates in Chicago, San Francisco and Las Vegas (full schedule below).
In January, Guetta won his first Grammy award for Best Remixed Recording for his remix “When Love Takes Over” with Kelly Rowland. He was nominated in 5 categories including Album and Record of the Year for his production work on the Black Eyed Peas album ‘The E.N.D’ and for Best Dance/Electronic Album and Single for his own album ‘One Love’ which was released last August. With the Black Eyed Peas “I Gotta Feeling” and his own hits “When Love Takes Over” and “Sexy Bitch,” Guetta has produced 3 of the year’s biggest global hits. ‘One Love’ which was awarded the prestigious International Album Of The Year Award at 2010 NRJ Awards, has sold over 1 million albums and over 6 million singles worldwide. Last month David Guetta released his first official iPhone and iPod Touch application which allows fans to follow him as he moves from city to city around the world, receive an ongoing feed of personal updates, photos, videos and tweets along with innovate features such as Tour Tracker, an interactive world map that allows fans to see in real time where David is mixing and DJing and also features a miniature mixing deck, allowing fans to remix and play with Guetta’s smash “Sexy Bitch.”
Earlier this year David Guetta partnered with will.i.am to become the music ambassadors of the non-profit MASSIVEGood. MASSIVEGood is an innovative fundraising movement that will enable travelers to make a “micro-contribution” towards major global health causes every time they buy a plane ticket, reserve a hotel room or rent a car.
David Guetta is one the world’s premiere DJ’s and producer. He is the most viewed electronic artist on youtube with over 150 million views. He has over 2 million fans on his official facebook page. Guetta released One Love, a non-stop, party-thumping musical hybrid of dance beats and hip-hop/R&B vocals to rave reviews in August. People Magazine called ‘One Love’ “a party-rocking album” and the Associated Press agreed, “Guetta’s CD is one big party,” The album features vocals from some of music’s biggest names that includes Akon, apl de ap, Estelle, Kid Cudi, Ne-Yo, Novel, Kelly Rowland, will.i.am and Chris Willis. One Love has already reached platinum in France, Ireland Canada and Australia, Gold in the UK, South Africa and Belgium…to name a few.
Leave a Reply
- Here’s A Better Look At The “Shady XV” Cover Artwork
- Joe Budden – “Some Love Lost” Cover Artwork + Tracklist Revealed
- Rick Ross Reveals “Hood Billionaire” Official Album Cover Artwork
- Killer Mike & El-P’s “Meow The Jewels” Is Happening
- DJ Premier + Royce Da 5’9 – “PRhyme” Cover Artwork & Tracklist Revealed
- Bobby Shmurda – “Shmurda She Wrote EP” Cover Artwork & Tracklist Revealed
- Lupe Fiasco – “Lilies” (feat. Sirah)
- The Weeknd – “King Of The Fall (Remix)” (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Belly)
- Joe Budden – “Ordinary Love Shit Pt. 4 (Keep Running)”
- C-Money – “Keep Up” (feat. Too $hort)
- Freddie Gibbs & Madlib – “Knicks Remix” (feat. Action Bronson, Joey Bada$$, Ransom)
- Papa Roach – “Warriors” (feat. Royce da 5’9)
- DJ Quik - "The Midnight Life" - @@@1/2 (Review)
Commented on by Thomas
- Cuepoint: The Triumphs And Tragedies Of Larry Smith
Commented on by yungplex
- Diamond D - "The Diam Piece" - @@@1/2 (Review)
Commented on by Model Citizen
- Joe Budden – "Ordinary Love Shit Pt. 4 (Keep Running)"
Commented on by Model Citizen
- ILOVEMAKONNEN - "Tuesday" (feat. Drake) (Video)
Commented on by Dnpmonk25
- Cuepoint: The Making Of Ice Cube's "Amerikkka's Most Wanted"
Commented on by Willo