Nice…. GLC covers Manfred Mann’s “Blinded By The Light”. Regarding the “douche” line, Wikipedia tell us: The Earth Band’s recording of the song features several changed lyrics. The most prominent change is in the chorus, where Springsteen’s “cut loose like a deuce” is replaced with “revved up like a deuce.” This is commonly misheard as [cont.]
GLC’s Love, Life, Loyalty is available on ITunes now. Cop the first single below. LISTEN: GLC – “Pull Me Back” (prod. Legendary Traxster) (MP3) GLC – “Pull Me Back” (prod. Legendary Traxster) (MP3)
GLC & DJ Pharris – “Respect My Come Up Vol. 2: The Ism” (Mixtape)
GLC tells us: This is my 1st single off my forthcoming album, “Love, Life & Loyalty” due out 10-12-10! It is definitely an honor bringing quality music to my believers! To have a record with Bun B & Sir Mix-A-Lot is a true blessing. Bun was all in from the jump but there is a [cont.]
GLC speaks with MTV about Ye’s new G.O.O.D. Friday’s promotion, which kicked off last week with “Monster”. Notice how MTV kills it right when he starts to promote his album…. “Is he all done talking about Kanye? Aaaaaaaand cut!”
Chicago’s Ruby Hornet presents “Bionic Jaws”, produced by DJ Babu of Dilated Peoples, and GLC and Rhymefest as the masters of ceremony. Check out the making of the track below. LISTEN: DJ Babu – Bionic Jaws feat. GLC & Rhymefest
DJ RTC from Closed Sessions writes: “Forgive the long title, but a lot of hardwork and hands went into the making of the official video for “Happiness Before Riches” from our self-released EP, Closed Sessions Vol. 1 . You’ve heard the story and seen the documentary on how the song came together, and the video [cont.]
Bun, GLC and BJ go nuts here.You all may recognize the beat from Jeezy’s “Greatest Trapper Alive”.Dope.
New video from GLC of his new song “Black 44.” This song appeared on his latest mixtape Respect My Come Up Vol. 1: Pimp Dilemmas. Props to Andrew at FSD for this one.
Here is a leftover track from R. Kelly and GLC off Kellz last album Untitled. Check it out below. LISTEN: R. Kelly + GLC – “She Knows What She’s Doin’”
With such an abundant amount of video surfacing from this week’s festival, we’ve decided to take some of the performances highlights and roll them all up into one post. Check back here regularly for updates over the next week. Pharoah Monch @ SXSW Duck Down Showcase from AB on Vimeo. Black Milk w/ AB & [cont.]
Big Sean feat. Chip Tha Ripper & GLC – Okay from Davy Greenberg on Vimeo.
GLC – Momentum (Official Music Video) from Davy Greenberg on Vimeo. Gangsta L. Chris returns with the video for “Momentum”, the latest offering from his forthcoming Love Life and Loyalty LP, dropping later this year (hopefully still) on G.O.O.D. Music.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)