DOOM releases this new self-produced remix of the JJ Doom cut originally produced by Jneiro Jarel, in celebration of the release of his new shoe from Clarks Originals. In addition, the beat is made up from noises recorded from the Somerset, UK Clarks factory.
Beck is another one of the high profile names tapped for the remix LP of MF Doom and Jniero Jarel’s Keys To The Kuffs, due August 20th.
JJ Doom’s Keys To The Kuffs LP is being re-released as a deluxe “Butter Edition”, including seven new cuts. Lex Records has released previews of each “Viberian Sun” (feat. Del), “The Signs”, and “Pause Tape”. The new edition is up for pre-order now on iTunes for the low price of $7.99. Due August 20th.
Lex Records will release the official remix album to JJ Doom’s Keys To Kuffs, dubbed the Butter Edition. The new release is an expanded edition of the original version, which includes new tracks, as well as remixes/appearances by Thom York (Radiohead), Jonny Greenwood, Beck, Del The Funky Homosapien, Dave Sitek, and others. Check out a [cont.]
You Need To Hear This are proud to present the brand new video from JJ DOOM “BOOKHEAD”, a collaboration with legendary street artist Steve “ESPO” Powers. “BOOKHEAD” was produced by You Need To Hear This, shot in London and directed by Powers, and reveals both the as yet unheard track and the ESPO masterminded security [cont.]
Out Da Box TV brings you a special new interview with Producer/Emcee “Jneiro Jarel” who is also known as Dr. Who Dat? and J.J. of JJ DOOM. They caught up with Jneiro last month for what would be his first TV Interview, coincidentally taking place on the actual day he released his highly anticipated collabo [cont.]
Jneiro Jarel made this exclusive mix for Dazed Digital, to help promote his recent J.J. Doom mixtape with MF Doom. DD: You’ve made an exclusive mix for Dazed, what’s the inspiration behind it? Jneiro Jarel: I’ve been hugely inspired by the music from the UK since the ‘80s. I was into New Wave, I used [cont.]
DOOM raps the track “Guv’Nor” from his new album Key To The Kuffs for a new mind-bending, split-screen video experiment directed by Ninian Doff as part of Rizlab project #4. Rizlab is a project created to allow pioneering artists to freely experiment to create interesting and innovative music experiences – the new and the unexpected, [cont.]
M.F. Doom ends his rhyming hiatus after a three-year absence since his last release, Born Like This. Originally born in the U.K., Doom was denied entry back into the U.S. after travelling with a U.K. visa, forcing him to stay in London, where he recorded the entirety of his new record, J.J. Doom. A collaboration [cont.]
Lex Records new MF Doom project is in stores on August 21st. But you can listen to the whole thing right now. JJ DOOM ‘KEY TO THE KUFFS’ ALBUM PREVIEW by LexRecords
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)