New music from Juvenile under the Ca$h Money Records banner, strangely.
From Juvenile’s Mardi Gras 2 coming soon.
New music from Juvenile at his new home, Ca$h Money Records.
From Juvenile’s February release, Mardi Gras II. Produced by Van Gogh.
The press release reads as follows, ha: “In historic fashion, Juvenile officially returns to Cash Money Records. The multi-platinum rap icon and actor has once again signed with the New Orleans label where he launched his storied career. His own personal history remains deeply entwined with that of Cash Money Records. Juvenile was the label’s [cont.]
Former No Limit soldier and Jet Life affiliate, Fiend, links up with Snoop and Juve for the remix to “On My Job”.
TWRK remixes the lead single from the Low Pros, A-Trak and Lex Lugar’s side project EP. Juvie verses still in tact.
Low Pros (the production brainchild of A-Trak and Lex Luger) has quickly become one of the most anticipated collaborations of 2014, in hip-hop, EDM and beyond. Hot off their show at Fool’s Gold SXSW Party, they just dropped their new track “Muscle” featuring Juvenile. Check it below and watch for the first EP coming next [cont.]
It’s Fat Tuesday so Juvenile takes us to Mardi Gras, on his new mixtape. Added support from Rick Ross, Mannie Fresh, and more.
MikeWillMadeIt produces this collab between former Ca$h Money / No Limit soldiers.
“Bitch Get Up” is the fourth video released from #NewJetCity. The video was shot in New Orleans, LA.
All Turk needs is a BG verse from the pen to make this a full Hot Boys reunion. Taken from Blame It On The System, dropping soon.
The long-awaited Ca$h Money reunion takes flight on this just-recorded Juvenile record featuring Lil Wayne and Birdman, which is reportedly the first of a series of new collaborations. Hook borrowed from 2Pac, beat by Mike WIll Made It.
Wait, the song is called “OK, Yeah” and features Lil’ Jon on the hook? Yeah, pretty much a no-brainer, future club-banger right here. The DJ Soul produced track evokes the crunk-of-old, as Lil Jon propels this thing into the shoulder-shake stratosphere. The appearance from Juvenile seems a little bit random, but overall this will tear [cont.]
In an unpredictable turn of events, rapper Juvenile has been arrested for possession of an illegal substance known only as “marijuana”, the Associated Press reports. Apparently, the creator of such hits as “Ha” was allegedly – get this – lighting and smoking the substance, in order to produce some kind of euphoric effect or “high”, [cont.]
New Orleans – Cash Money Millionaire and southern rapper, Juvenile, pioneer of the “bling bling” fashion trend, recently discovered what aims to be the next craze in hip-hop style – natural gold teeth. “I went to see my man to switch out my gold caps for some new ones, and when I took them off [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)