Fetty Wap’s runaway hit single with French Montana gets new, unofficial versions from Fabolous and Lil Kim.
Lil Kim appears on The Breakfast Club looking…different. She addresses recent beef with Nicki Minaj and offense taken to her verse on Beyonce’s “Flawless” remix.
Lil Kim releases a sequel to her debut album, Hard Core, updated for 2014. Guests include Yo Gotti, Jadakiss, Cassidy, French Montana and others.
Lil Kim decides to spit a 1-minute verse over Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy”, because of course she did.
Kim drops a few bars over Rae Sremmmurd’s “No Flex Zone”.
Lil Kim fires off at Nicki Minaj, and delivers a freestyle over Bobby Scmurda’s “Hot N***a”.
From Kimmy’s upcoming Hardcore 2K13 mixtape release.
From Kim’s forthcoming Hard Core 2K13 mixtape, slated for release Nov. 29.
Lil Kim will return with Hardcore 2K13, due November 29th.
It’s Lil Kim’s birthday, so to celebrate, she releases a new track to celebrate.
Throw it up, throw it up. Lil’ Kim turns Rihanna’s “Pour It Up” into a love affair with her remix featuring boyfriend Mr. Papers. The Queen Bee boasts about throwing 30 racks at her shows, her Ciroc deal with Diddy, and her $100,000 piano, while Mr. Papers details his sexcapades with Kim in a bank [cont.]
Lil Kim touches upon a number of different topics this time around, including prison, plastic surgery, Nicki Minaj, Azealia Banks, and more.
Is this the record that’s going to make Kim relevant again?
Lil Kim takes shots at Birdman, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne over her Uncle Murda’s instrumental, while visiting Kay Slay’s show on Shade 45. Download
Nicki Minaj finally goes in on Lil Kim in a verse that Flex debuted tonight, we’re sure the full version will follow-up in the next day or two. She really got here with the “last name Ann” line…..Ouch. LISTEN: Nicki Minaj – “Tragedy (Lil Kim Diss)”
Pharoahe Monch speaks with VladTV about the definition of a freestyle, and his take on Lil Kim using his “Simon Says” beat for her Nicki Minaj dis track, “Black Friday”.
Visuals of Lil Kim’s diss to Nicki Minaj. The timing is a bit strange though , considering how long it’s been.
MC Lyte interviewed backstage at VH1 Divas, touching upon the recent beef between Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim. It’s nice to see Lyte repping it for female emcees at this point in the game.
We’ll break the no-tags rule since this one is “news-worthy”. Kim gets some shit off her enhanced chest about Nicki Minaj. Imagine that. Footnote: How many more songs/mixtapes will drop today with the same title? LISTEN: Lil Kim – “Black Friday”
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)