Usher’s infectious late night club smash gets guest verses from Lil’ Kim. LISTEN: Usher – “Hot Toddy (Remix)” (feat. Jay-Z + Lil Kim)
Jada sits down with Funk Flex to talk about the bubbling beef between (alliteration,son) wig queens Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj.
With the apparent beef between Queen Bee Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj starting to bubble, Ferrari F-50 decided to give us his take on the conflict. The beef between the female emcees stems from what Lil Kim describes as Minaj swagger jacking and not paying homage by giving her the proper credit. 50 commented: “It’s [cont.]
According to sources Lil Kim has officially signed a new deal with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation. Lil Kim has been working on a new album for some time, and her new album will be executively produced by Jay-Z. More information to come.
Lil Cease talks to Sway about a possible Junior M.A.F.I.A. reunion for Biggies sake, the family aspect of the group and the past and swallowing his own pride. Check it out above.
New freestyle or maybe a verse for a upcoming remix. There has been rumors floating around about a bigger remix, more like a megamix of the Waka Flocka track “Oh Let’s Do It.” For now check out Kim’s part below. LISTEN: Lil Kim – “Oh Let’s Do It Freestyle/Verse”
Hip-Hop has always been a “boy’s club” where female emcees are seen as welcomed guests rather than active participants. But it was never this bad. It never got to the point where award shows had to literally discontinue its best female artist category because there was no one to give it to. There used to [cont.]
Looks like this is the next single from Luda’s forthcoming “Battle of The Sexes” LP. You can say “Ho” on the radio now? Oh wait, there was always “Hip-Hop Hooray” that made an anthem out of it, right? This track examines the double-standards between male and female sexuality over a bouncy track similar to “Roll [cont.]
Ironically coinciding with the release of The Naked Truth, Lil’ Kim counts the days until her own release; a release from federal prison, that is. You can read it in any newspaper; the Queen Bee was found guilty on charges of perjury and conspiracy, in order to protect her friends that were involved in [cont.]
Lil Kim is back, with no Notorious B.I.G. (rest in peace), no P. Diddy, and no Junior M.A.F.I.A. The “Hollyhood” superstar is set to make noise on her own and with her new crew The Beehive. Sounds promising, right? Heed the warnings of Public Enemy, don’t believe the hype. “Hold It Now” sets it off like [cont.]
New York, NY – Fueding female rappers, Foxy Brown and Lil’ Kim have put their long-standing differences aside to collaborate for the first time in over five years, on an upcoming blowjob for Jay-Z. The way it came about was apparently, one night, Jay-Z drunkenly admitted to wanting to recieve fellatio from both Foxy Brown and [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)