Biggie’s DJ pays tribute to the late great Frank White, in celebration of his 42nd birthday today.
Mister Cee gives an emotional interview to Hot 97′s Ebro after being caught – again – with a transgender prostitute. In this emotional, teary interview, Cee admits to having “fellatio” from a transexual, however insists he is “not gay”. Cee resigned from the station for about 24 hours, but was “back on the box” later [cont.]
In lieu of his recent arrest for allegedly soliciting an alleged male prostitute, Mister Cee delivers a public service announcement for HIV/AIDS testing. Also, SmashSafe.Com is a thing.
On Friday, legendary DJ, Mister Cee, delivered his Throwback At Noon mix to the late great Keith “Guru” Elam of Gang Starr.
Howard has a light-hearted take on the Mister Cee situation and attached Funk Flex / Charlemagne Tha God beef.
Well, there you have it. The “hip-hop” thing to do would be do deny, deny, deny until everyone just looked the other way and said “yeah, sun! haters are trying to ruin Mister Cee.” But you know what? Who fucking cares? People are gay, big deal. If dude is gay, he should just come out. [cont.]
We we’re going to touch this one when the story broke this weekend, as it seemed like nonsensical internet fodder, but the truth has come out. Legendary hip-hop DJ Mister Cee – DJ to both Big Daddy Kane and Biggie Smalls – was arrested on March 30th, on charges of public lewdness and exposure, for [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)