Pace Won and Mr. Green are back with the second single from the highly anticipated follow up to their 2008 release The Only Color That Matters is Green. The new album, The Only Number That Matters is Won is coming in 2011 on Raw Poetix Records/The Orchard and will feature guest appearances from Lee Scratch [cont.]
MATLOCK is back with the first single “Brand new Nikes” from the upcoming 2707 album on the FLY PIG label. Produced by Mr. Green, (PaceWon “Children Sing”). Video by Verbal of FordaFresh Films.
Looks like Mr. Green’s got plenty of stuff up his sleeve for this year, including The Art of Wu Tang mixtape with DJ Critical Hype coming in July, his album with Pacewon, The Only Number That Matters Is Won, in August, and “Classic Beats Volume One” in September.
Pace Won first got notice with a guest spot on The Fugees’ The Score back in 1996. That’s right, 12 years ago. Dude’s been around for a minute. He served as one of the front men for the group The Outsidaz and if you’re wondering where he’s been or surprised he’s still around, it’s been [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)