To celebrate his return, Obie Trice offers a free download of a brand new single titled “Loot” produced by Denaun Porter of d12. The single will be the first official release off his new album The Hangover which is now scheduled to drop at the end of January.
Obie Trice weighs in on the current state of hip-hop. His new album, Hangover, due April 2013.
This comes from Obie’s Bottoms Up LP. Look out for his mixtape, The Hangover, up next.
Statik Selektah produced cut from Obie’s Bottom’s Up LP, dropping soon.
I told Apathy and Celph Titled they should have made an album together called Watch The Chrome. Oh well. Obie Trice + DJ Whoo Kid – “Watch The Chrome”
The animated Obie Trice takes his turn at BossLady.tv x Convention Magazine’s themed freestyle series where rappers wax poetic on making it from nothing to something. Be sure to check out the album, Bottoms Up.
Wake your punk ass up! Obie and Game cover CMW’s long lost classic…..Life ain’t nothing but WOMEN and money (clean version). Obie’s Bottoms Up hits February 28th, but neither will be included on the LP.
Obie Trice stopped by Karmaloop TV’s NYC studios to talk Eminem’s involvement on his new album “Bottoms Up”, what’s good with the Detroit hip-hop scene, and what artists he’s feeling right now.
Obie Trice is a graduate of the late 90′s / early millennial independent hip-hop boom, debuting on wax as “The Well Known Asshole”. Fellow Detroit native, Eminem, noticed his talent after already validating Royce 5’9 and D12, making Obie the first new artist signed to Shady Records. His debut, Cheers, introduced the rest of the [cont.]
One of the most highly anticipated releases of the year, Detroit’s Obie Trice drops his sophomore effort “Second Round’s On Me.” I take time to talk to the most “boasterous O-ster” about the Sauce’s management change, his late cousin DeShaun and an overall difficult year, and grandmothers with gigantic Eminem tats. Plus another edition of [cont.]
Obie Trice - real name no gimmicks. The well-known asshole. He keeps his heat right by the nuts. Moby? He could get stomped by Obie. Him big lips, you no teeth, it just wouldn’t look right. By now you’ve heard every Obie Trice quote or catch phrase, which pretty much means Shady Records has done a [cont.]
- Prince Po And Oh No Join Forces For “Animal Serum” LP
- Mac Miller & Pharrell Reconnecting To Finish “Pink Slime” EP
- 2 Chainz and Pusha T Team For “2 Good To Be T.R.U.” Tour
- Fabolous Reveals “The Soul Tape 3″ Cover Art, Release Date
- Kanye’s Next Album May Be 8 Songs, Produced By Q-Tip & Rick Rubin
- Alchemist – “The Cutting Room Floor 3″ Tracklist Revealed
- Fat Trel – “Shhh (Remix)” (feat. Tracy T + Meek Mill + Rick Ross)
- Sean Price & M-Phazes – “Murdah Type Thinkin” (feat. Roc Marciano & DJ Devastate)
- Mic Terror – “15 Minutes”
- TeeFlii – “That’s How We Livin” (feat. Snoop Dogg & Warren G)
- Saigon – “Best Mistake” (feat. G Martin)
- Travis Barker & Scoop DeVille – “Cuz Im Famous” (feat. Paul Wall, Hopsin & Yelawolf)
- Talib Kweli - "The Wormhole" (Video)
Commented on by khordkutta
- Cory Mo – "Hold Up" (feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Talib Kweli) (Video)
Commented on by yungplex
- Strong Arm Steady & Oh No - "No Sky Limit (Smoke On Remix)" (feat. Dom Kennedy)
Commented on by dr dre beats 80 off
- Masta Ace Reveals He Has Been Living With Multiple Sclerosis For a Decade
Commented on by yungplex
- Alchemist - "The Cutting Room Floor 3" Tracklist Revealed
Commented on by Thoroughbread
- Jay Z - "Tom Ford (Remix)" (feat. Pimp C) + Jay Ranks His Albums
Commented on by Chad