From OddFuture.Com: Some Unreleased Earl Sweatshirt Entitled “Dat Ass”. Our Soldier, Wolf, Bother And Friend Is Currently Not With Us. Stop Asking Where He Is, We Like To Keep This Private Because It’s Very Personal For Us. And No, He is Not As Some Boarding School And Blah Blah Blah, None Of You People Know [cont.]
From AlLindstrom.Com Odd Future is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. They’re buzzing more than a building lobby, with a girlfriend inside of it trying to find her cheating boyfriend (you know what I’m talking about). As an indie act they have done everything from cover Billboard Mag to sell out shows overseas. Some people [cont.]
Tyler says: Out Of Boredom, I Made A Video From Clips Of Lykke Performing ‘I Follow Rivers’, To Go Over The Remix I Did For Her.
Odd Future frontman speaks with The Drone in Austin, TX at SXSW.
You might not find this information on a lot of other blogs. Just sayin’… Due May 10th. 1. Goblin 2. Yonkers 3. Radicals 4. She (feat. Frank Ocean) 5. Transylvania 6. Nightmare 7. Tron Cat 8. Her 9. Sandwitches (feat. Hodgy Beats) 10. Fish / Boppin B***h 11. Analog (feat. Hodgy Beats) 12. B***h Suck [cont.]
This should be good. In the second clip, check out Tyler The Creator’s stage dive @ SXSW.
Odd Future frontman, Tyler The Creator, announced his next release, 6olden 6olfin 6oblin, via Twitter today, dropping May 10th.
Heh, Tyler The Creator performed at this past week’s SXSW Billboard showcase, just shortly before saying “Fuck Billboard, I don’t even read that shit”, before dropping the mic and walking off stage.
Sway speaks on Odd Future, then MTV goes on location with the crew.
In this Funny or Die sketch, Will Farrell’s comedy brand suggests what it might be like if Odd Future got signed.
For the second episode of P.O.V., Steve-Ography documents Tyler & Odd Future’s 2nd New York City Show. One word describes this…. Bonkers.
This was certainly unexpected…. Odd Future and The Roots collaborating on Jimmy Fallon, probably marking the rawest moment in late night TV since N.W.A. appeared on Arsenio. Swag!
Alchemist’s favorite new crew delivers this new single, just in time for the holidaze. LISTEN: Odd Future – “F*** This Christmas” Odd Future – “F*** This Christmas”
Alchemist told us about these cats last night, who are basically a group of black L.A. teenage skaters that rap about dark and twisted shit over grimey beats. The videos that accompany these two songs, spotlighting the two main members, Tyler The Creator and Earl Sweatshirt should give you some idea of what they are [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)