Mustard takes Rihanna and company’s “FourFiveSeconds” to the club.
Directed by Inez and Vinoodh. Bonus, Cuepoint’s DJ Louie XIV hilariously weighs in on “The FourFive Stages Of ‘FourFiveSeconds’.” The FourFive Stages of “FourFive Seconds”
Remix from within the family by Christian Rich of Rihanna, Kanye, and Paul McCartney’s latest.
Round two of Kanye’s recordings with Paul McCartney. But this one looks like it’s slated for Rihanna’s album? We’re unsure, but it was debuted on her site this evening. The song is on iTunes now.
Here’s your first look at Em’s next video from MMLP2, “The Monster”.
Double dose of new cuts from Wale, the first comes from MMG’s just announced Self Made 3, featuring the unlikely line-up of Wale, Rick Ross, and Lupe Fiasco, with Jake One on the track. The second is Rihanna’s remix of “Bad”.
Rihanna’s bubbling club track gets a posse cut remix.
Eve is the latest to remix Rihanna’s Sia-written smash single for her latest Evestylin’ Tuesdays release.
Rihanna delivers the official remix to “Diamonds”, featuring Kanye West. Below that is the Ted Smooth remix, featuring new verses from NORE.
Closing London’s Paralympics this week, Jay-Z and Rihanna join Coldplay for a live performance, which not only included their hit single, “Run This Town”, but also a new rendition of Coldplay’s “Paradise”, with a new verse from Jay-Z, before an audience of 8000 fans. Jay spoke on the verse on his own Life + Times [cont.]
The Rickster hops on Chris Brown and Rihanna’s controversial collabo.
We usually stay away from posting R&B/pop tracks, but Jay-Z verses get special treatment. Ri-Ri’s new LP is in stores November 22nd. Download
Afro with a chin strap, Nicki?
Ill video from Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Hype Williams behind the camera. May cause seizure.
Eminem accepts the award for Best Rap Album for Recovery, competing against The Roots How I Got Over, B.o.B. The Adventures Of Bobby Ray, Jay-Z The Blueprint 3, and Drake Thank Me Later. Eminem celebrates Recovery, while Dr. Dre prepares for Detox with this medley performance featuring Rihanna and Skylar Grey of both “Love The [cont.]
Rihanna surprise lucky passers by in NYC with a special performance of “What’s My Name” (sans Drake) for MTV. LOUD in stores today.
Here’s Rihanna and Drake’s collabo from Ri-Ri’s LOUD, due this Tuesday.
Another selection from Loud. The beat is nutty on this one, loosely jacking some “A Milli” drum-programming. Nicki’s funny on this one, even with the punch-ins. Her last line deads the Young Money rhyme style for good. Rihanna – “Raining Men” (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)