Complex produced this mini-documentary on the first hip-hop album I ever owned, Special Ed’s Youngest In Charge.
Cool to see these dudes still putting it down on stage in Brownsville.
The 1990 CLASSIC get’s a 2011 update with help from Labba…ya y’all c’mon. Remember the original video at the beginning? “It’s cool but…can I do a video to it?” Yes you can.
Ex-Game Records, Ex-Flipmode Squad member Labba ventures out with this remake of Special Ed’s Legal classic, “C’mon Let’s Move It”. Ak-Shun cut up that Flavor Flav sample nicely, didn’t he? Yeah, ya’ll c’mon. Oh wait, we’re talking about the remake, aren’t we. That’s below, original classic is above. Taken from the mixtape Life After Flipmode. [cont.]
In honor of his new digitally released album The Quixotic, Ayatollah has set off The Quixotic Remix Series. The series will find him remixing some of his favorite, classic tracks, the first being “Crooklyn Dodgers”. Go inside your mind and find a time that you missed….. Ayatollah – “Crooklyn Deliverance” (feat. Special Ed, Masta Ace, [cont.]
Rapper To Include 74 Honda Scooters and Solid Gold Bone In 10-Day Auction Brooklyn, NY – Rapper Special Ed announced earlier this week that he would be putting up several of his most valuable possessions up for auction on E-Bay, come early December. Accumulated throughout his career in rap music, Ed said that he felt [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)