Talib Kweli and Javotti Media artist Niko Is drop some bars on Statik Selektah’s Showoff Radio.
Produced by Krinkos. Remxied by Thanks Joey. From Talib Kweli’s Javotti Media imprint.
New at Cuepoint today, Talib Kweli speaks on the plight of the independent artist in his article “Why I Left The Major Label System.” In the article, he announces his next album, Radio Silence, and also reveals he has an album with 9th Wonder in the works, with both projects due 2015. He also outlines [cont.]
THE CATHEDRAL J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar and Kanye West are just a few artists supported by Talib Kweli early in their careers. It is with this spirit that Talib launches Javotti Media, an entity designed to develop, promote, and release content from tomorrow’s artists today. The Cathedral, hosted by Affion Crockett, showcases the individual styles [cont.]
Talib Kweli speaks with RT News about voting, and explains how the US prison system evolved from slavery.
From The Cathedral Mixtape presented by Javotti Media.
Trap music by way of South Africa, with help from Talib Kweli.
Talib Kweli, 9th Wonder, and Pharoahe Monch speak on their new business partnership, Indie 500.
Chris Webby and friends rhyme about the finer things in life.
Diamond D’s long-awaited album, The Diam Piece, is available today.
Talib Kweli responds to Stefan Schumacher’s original article, It’s Finally Time To Stop Caring About Lauryn Hill. In Defense Of Ms. Hill
Talib’s gettin’ busy today. Directed by Joe Pacheco.
From Bottom Feeder Music’s Gorilla State EP. Produced by Jeremy Greene.
After Talib Kweli’s heated interview with CNN’s Don Lemon last week, he took to writing platform, Medium, to address the interview and speak in full about Ferguson and Mike Brown in an article called “The Point That Went Missing”. Read it here.
Things get heated on CNN, as Don Lemon interviews Talib Kweli about the situation Ferguson. In the following clips, Killer Mike speaks with the network on the topic as well.
DJ Eclipse tells us: “In 1998 both L-Fudge and Shabaam Sahdeeq released 12″ singles on Rawkus Records. Rawkus had been around for a minute, but it was with this era of releases that they really started making some noise (along with Company Flow, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Sir Menelik, The High & Mighty and others). [cont.]
From the album GRAVITAS, available at http://www.kweliclub.com. Video Directed and Edited by Kyle O’Brien.
“Godz N The Hood” is from the Ras Kass’ Barmageddon album and MK Asante’s upcoming Buck: Original Book Soundtrack, new music inspired by his award-winning memoir.
From 2013′s excellent Gravitas LP. Directed by RA the Rugged Man. Get More: Talib Kweli, Violations feat. Raekwon, Music, More Music Videos
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)