Tim Westwood drops many bombs in his interview with Nicki Minaj. In the second clip, Nicki talks marrying Drake and what their kids might be like.
Drake on success & bs, the spoof, first radio freesyle & Show me a good time live performance at the Hammersmith Apollo London.
In part two of Tim Westwood’s interview with Drake, he speaks on moving to London and his performance live at the Hammersmith Apollo London.
Regardless if you are a Rick Ross fan or not, this interview will go down in the history books. Tim Westwood is hilarious, playing the ultimate hype man for Ross, who uses his airtime to seduce ladies into coming to his hotel. Meanwhile, Westwood agrees with each statement, blowing shit up, smashing windows, and more. [cont.]
Here is Jay’s entire interview with Westwood, that we previewed last week.
D-12 talk to Tim Westwood about Proof, Eminem, and Bizarre’s new album.
In depth 15 minute interview with Tim Westwood, as the two discuss their long friendship together, his divorce with Kelis, and his next LP. Production from DJ Premier, Kanye West, Dr. Dre, Alchemist, RZA? That’s the plan. He says he has also been inspired by Drake and Rick Ross’ albums. Listen to the interview below. [cont.]
Here is Shady’s latest reunion with Tim Westwood, documented audio/visual. Props to Miss Info. LISTEN: Eminem, Kuniva, Royce Da 5’9 Freestyle On Tim Westwood Eminem, Kuniva, Royce Da 5’9 Freestyle On Tim Westwood (MP3)
There are versions of this freestyle session floating around the innanet, but we noticed most of them are a paltry five minutes long. UNACCEPTABLE! We dug into the cassette archives and released the full, uncut, 18 minute session, as each Jeru, Cappadonna, and Ghostface take over the Tim Westwood show in 1996. 45 megs of [cont.]
Preemo stops by the Tim Westwood show for a interview and conversation about a future track with Fat Joe and past projects that DJ Premier has done. Premier talks about Jay-Z, The Notorious B.I.G. and many other classic artists. Preemo also talks about how Guru got started.
Tim Westwood sounds the alarm on reports that 50 cent’s next LP, Black Magic, maybe “more dance” based, as we reported here yesterday. In a hilarious interview, Westwood is on the edge of his seat as 50 explains the creative process for his next record. TW: “I need to put this to bed, and I [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)