An extra from No One Is Safe that didn’t make the final cut. Deluxe edition coming soon.
Trinidad James experiments with new styles on his No One Is $afe mixtape, including contributions from Sonny Digital, ILoveMakonnen, OG Maco, Problem, Peewee Longway, Scotty ATL, and more.
Trinidad James teams with Big K.R.I.T. for some conscious rap. He writes: “I know life is not perfect and I know we get everything we deserve but the only thing that gets to me is TIMING. Rip Donovan aka “Nut” Brown middlE…..”
Trinidad James’ latest is named after the label that just dropped him…
En-Eff-El C&D incoming.
The O.G. Bobby Johnson returns with an official remix of “Time”, featuring Trinidad James.
ThisIs50′s Young Jack Thriller speaks to The King Of The South about Trinidad James’ recent comments about New York.
Maino goes after Trinidad James, after the rapper’s “Atlanta owns New York” comments. This might be the death knell for the “All Gold Everything” rapper’s career.
One more from The Block Brochure 4,5,6 triple-album, hitting December 10th
From Casino’s Frank Matthews mixtape, hitting December 2nd.
UZ taps Trinidad James, Problem, and Trae The Truth for his latest single.
Trinidad Jame$ returns to Hot 97 to speak with Peter Rosenberg, about his new track “Ro$enberg$”.
Impeccable timing, Mr. James. Guest shots from Travi$ Scott, CyHi The Prynce, Danny Brown, Rich Homie Quan, Gucci Mane, Young Scooter, Alley Boy, Childish Gambino, and more.
From Scotty’s F.A.I.T.H. mixtape.
Young Chop produces this new collab between Trinidad James and Travi$ Scott.
Mike G rolls out a new joint for his #MikeGMondays series. With some help from his fellow Golf Wang hooligans Hodgy Beats and Taco, they put their own touch on Trinidad James “I Need Mo” which originally appeared on XXL’s Freshmen Mixtape, produced by Atlanta’s very own SMKA. Trinidad James tweeted about the collision between [cont.]
A$AP Ferg finally releases the video to his highly-anticipated “Work” remix, featuring a whole host of emcees.
Next out the A$AP crew is Ferg, who sets the stage for Trap Lord with this posse cut remix of “Work”.
Mainchicks and sidechicks, unite, the remix of “Females Welcomed” featured Juicy J.
Episode two of XXL’s Freshmen Cypher series.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)