Mr. All Gold Everything stops by The Breakfast Club for a sit down with Angela Yee, Charlemagne The God, and DJ Envy.
Mr. All Gold Everything spits a freestyle for XXL’s Freshmen issue.
Trinidad James follows up “All Gold Everything” with his already buzz-worthy “Female$ Welcomed” video. Trap fans should look to the Enferno remix that dropped some months back.
Been a minute since we’ve heard from Nardwaur. He returns via SXSW with a pair of interviews with Joey Bada$$ and Trinidad James.
Don’t believe us? Just watch.
Trinidad James finally unveils the official remix to his massive club hit. Is he the next 2 Chainz or the next one hit wonder?
Trinidad James, arguably the hottest commodity in hip-hop right now, has signed an exclusive recording contract with Def Jam Recordings, it was announced today by Joie Manda, President of Def Jam. The signing – which includes a joint venture with Gold Gang Records – comes on the heels of the huge buzz generated by the [cont.]
Rap’s current flavor-of-the-month is Trinidad James, with “All Gold Everything” being the cut to freestyle/remix. N.O.R.E. jumps on the beat for this unofficial reworking of the bullion-praising anthem.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)