Can’t say we ever expected to see these two sitting so close together, and talking for 45 minutes. But here we are….
Vanilla parodies perhaps the lowest moment in his career, his appearance in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret Of The Ooze, with this “Ninja Rap” inspired Kraft Mac & Cheese ad. We have to admit, this is pretty good, for many reasons.
Here is Vanilla Ice’s full interview with Sway in the Morning. In their conversation, Ice speaks openly on all things Ice — including selling 160 million records, the key to success according to his experiences, and what really happened with Suge Knight. Did he really get hung over a balcony? “The truth is he was [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)