30 January, 2013@11:15 pm
Here is Vanilla Ice’s full interview with Sway in the Morning. In their conversation, Ice speaks openly on all things Ice — including selling 160 million records, the key to success according to his experiences, and what really happened with Suge Knight. Did he really get hung over a balcony?
“The truth is he was nice.” Admits Ice. “The story seems a little bit better, a little bit more interesting, and got better ratings when you have Vanilla Ice hanging upside down and you see his change coming from his pockets. The truth is, he took that money, but I look at it in a positive way because I’ve made great investments.”
Before talking about dating Madonna, he went on to discuss his indirect involvement with Death Row Records.
“That money went on to start Deathrow Records.” Claims Ice. “That money funded some of the greatest hip hop records of all time. ‘The Chronic’ record, funded by Vanilla Ice.”
Watch him elaborate with mentions of Snoop and Tupac.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)