Produced by Wyclef. Directed by John Colombo. From The Golden Age mixtape, out now.
Wyclef Jean spoke about the work ethic for success, what he calls the 16-17 year grind. “We went from the hut to the projects to the mansions, so we say you don’t have no excuse, whatever you want to be you can do it, we tell people it don’t happen overnight, the struggle is real, [cont.]
Guess we never saw these commercials since they never made it to the U.S. Here are a few hilarious spots from around 2007 or so which found Busta Rhymes taking his pants off and Wyclef about to get anally raped for Virgin Mobile.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)