From 50′s eventual release of Street King Immortal.
Bloods and crips, bangin’ on wax?
Trinidad James finally unveils the official remix to his massive club hit. Is he the next 2 Chainz or the next one hit wonder?
Jeezy releases his Its Tha World mixtape track-by-track, without DJ Drama drops over it. Young Jeezy – “Its Tha World (No DJ)” (Mixtape)
This is the best cut we’ve heard yet from Fif’s Street King Immortal, which drops next year.
From Jeezy’s new mixtape, Its The World. Directed by Motion Family.
Young Jeezy teams with 2 Chainz and Tyga producer DJ Mustard for “R.I.P.”, the first track from his new mixtape release, It’s The World, which hits later today. In other news, Jeezy announced that he has cleaned house with his CTE imprint, removing everyone from the roster, which included Freddie Gibbs, as we reported earlier. [cont.]
Freddie Gibbs called into the Breakfast Club a few days after his appearance with them to confirm that he has parted ways with Young Jeezy’s CTE imprint. In the initial interview, he sort of beat around the bush when asked about it, and with the follow-up call to the show, he confirms that he is [cont.]
In the above vlog, Jeezy offers a preview – or “prequel”, as he calls it – to his next mixtape, It’s The World, set to drop soon.
Young Jeezy gets political on his new track, “We Done It Again”, showing his support for Barack Obama.
Gucci Mane and Rick Ross continue to take shots at Young Jeezy on this new track from Trap-A-Holics and DJ Cash Crook’s mixtape Large On Da Streets 28.
This comes from Gucci’s upcoming #TrapGod mixtape, which, according to the YouTube file, “this is not a dis record”. You can draw your own conclusion on that one.
Young Jeezy tells Big Boy exactly what happened backstage at the recent BET Awards shootout with Rick Ross and the standing beef with Gucci Mane.
Looks like Jeezy’s dropped the “Young” again. Def Jam threw out this new single earlier, produced by Black Metaphor.
Stephen Hill, BET’s President of Music Programming and Specials, spoke with Complex today about the altercation between Rick Ross and Young Jeezy camps, which happened this weekend at the filming of the BET Awards. “I think there’s a lot of misinformation that went out. For the Twitter Generation, 140 characters for some people just equals [cont.]
As DJ Drama explains in the above clip, Rick Ross and Young Jeezy were involved in a violent altercation at last night’s BET Awards. TMZ reports that Ross and Jeezy got into a heated verbal exchange, which resulted in the two pushing and shoving one another. Security for both BET and the artists broke up [cont.]
Another leak from Baby Face Killa, hitting this Tuesday.
New music from DJ Drama’s Quality Street Music, hitting October 2nd.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)