All star remix of Wiz’s current smash from the forthcoming O.N.I.F.C.
The coast-to-coast remix of Fonzarelli’s latest club-smash gets a video.
#TDEFamAppreciationWeek comes to an end with this Canei Finch produced collabo between Kendrick and Jeezy.
From Chapter V, hitting August 21st. “Tonight we be going looooooong.” One day, even the pop crowd will be tired of extended sexual metaphors. “Lollipop”, etc.
In this interview with Thruo Magazine, Freddie Gibbs speaks on his upcoming projects, such as the Gangsta Grillz Baby Face Killa mixtape and his Madgibbs project with Madlib. New to this interview however is the announcement of a collaborative project with Young Jeezy called Nino & G-Money – based off of the classic characters from [cont.]
CTE World presents the street smash “Real Niggaz” (In Studio Performance) Young Jeezy, Tone Trump, Freddie Gibbs, & JW prod by Kane Beatz. New Mixtape “Its Tha World” August 9th #ItsThaWorld.
Official remix of this single from The Stoned Immaculate gets remixed with some big dogs, as Young Jeezy and Lil Wayne add new verses to the track. Aaaaaand we haven’t forgotten about the album review, check for it by the end of the week….
So, this year’s Hot 97 Summer Jam was not without controversy, as usual. When jock Peter Rosenberg introduced Kendrick Lamar, he said “We’re about real hip-hop here, not ‘Starships’,” referring to Nicki Minaj’s crossover single. Lil Wayne that preceded to Tweet “Young Money ain’t doing summer jam,” and pulled all of his labelmates from the [cont.]
We out here tryina…
Buzzworthy young artist that may soon sign with G.O.O.D. Music or Young Money, respectively, releases this new single with Jeezy.
Nardwuar interviews Young Jeezy in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Is this the record that’s going to make Kim relevant again?
One last video from Pl3dge before R.A.P. Music drops. 3 Little Digs directing.
From that TM103. TAJ directs.
Lyrics not bad, hook terrible. Also, another Conjure plug from Luda.
Kev tells us: The homie Young Jeezy called in and we discussed the success of TM103, shutting haters up, why the Eminem and Freddie Gibbs collabo “Talk To Me” didn’t make the album, his new video with Ne-Yo, how he feels about 2 Chainz signing to Def Jam, working with Freddie Gibbs, and his “beef” [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)