24 May, 2000@12:00 am
Beverly Hills, CA – Superstar rap producer, Dr. Dre, has taken the next step in his lawsuit against Napster, by compiling a list of users who are illegally trading his music using the Napster software. It is reported that Dre is also using the software to compile a list of his favorite MP3′s from Korn.
“I don’t like the fact that people are downloading my music instead of buying my albums, and the worst part about it is….Oh shit! This guy has a ‘Freak On A Leash Remix’! I gotta download this one.” said Dre in an interview with MTV News.
At this point, Dr. Dre and his lawyers have compiled a list of over 600,000 names of Napster users who are downloading his music, and over 132 different Korn MP3′s.
“I had no idea that there were this many. It’s outrageous,” said Dre, “I really only thought that Korn had three albums, but now I find that they had demo tapes and independent albums too. I’m going to be up all night trying to download them all.”
Dr. Dre will appear in court on Tuesday, as soon as he is finished downloading all the Korn MP3′s.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)