By now you know the work of Shepard Fairey, graf-artist-turned-Obama-poster-designer, who truly is best known for his massive OBEY! campaign over the years. His mainstream success contines, as he has been tapped to design a Kobe Bryant poster for 2kSports upcoming “NBA2k10: 10the Anniversary Edition” package. This is not to be confused with the *other* Kobe poster Fairey did for Upper Deck, recently.
The package is a limited edition, more-expensive set that includes the game for either Playstation 3 or XBox 360 consoles, shipping in a numbered 2KSports game locker that will hold up to 20 games, complete with combination lock (meaning it can also be used for drugs, porn). The set also includes a McFarlane Toys action figure of Kobe, plus a behind the scenes DVD detailing a behind the scenes look at the game. The package sells for $99.99. Yeah, I’m going to need one of these.
For more information, check out http://www.2ksports.com/games/nba2k10ae – DJ Pizzo
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)