We’ve seen Blueprint craft albums based around samples from Funkadelic and Radiohead, respectively. Next, the prolific artist will build an album around samples from classic rock outfit, The Who.
“A lot of artists and producers do “mashups”, where they take existing vocals and put them over something else, but I try to do this series of record differently, by writing original material and not recycling rhymes,” said Print in a statement.
The Soul Position frontman will release “Who” as a free downloadalbe album, and also as a limited edition retail CD version, including a poster, sticker, and full instrumentals for the release. The hard copy will be available at www.printmatic.net. Anyone who missed Blueprint Vs. Funkadelic can download it below.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)